(Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, Malaysia)
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a rapidly-growing company working with the latest ICT technologies. You understand how working with great people makes you better. You want to work for a company that is going somewhere and doing something.
V.NET is an established, open-source driven company seeking executives at all levels. We provide software development, consulting, training, and architectural solutions on everything from enterprise systems to mobile applications. We work with a diverse clientele that includes SMEs, GLCs and Government Sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with highly regarded open source industry veterans and some of the most well known open source vendors in the industry. We are NOT a recruitment agency. We hire full-time employees as well as interns.
We pride ourselves on NOT being a job shop. Our value is our talent; we appreciate your skills, your work, and your achievements. We offer:-
- Lucrative commissions model.
- Benefits (Employer-paid health and dental insurance, medical benefits, performance & project bonus, paid holidays and time off, etc.)
- Casual office dress code, for onsite engagements business casual attire
- A conducive work environment with flexible working hour
- Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and gain industrial exposure
- Company-issued laptops
- Candidate must be fully authorized to work in Malaysia by the start date
- Training will be provided on the job.
Our ideal candidate is a local citizen who will be able to report duty to our office in UPM-MTDC, Serdang, Selangor and able to:-
- To perform sales/business development with potential or existing customers.
- Promote products & services or managing key customer accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities in the market.
- Implement Sales Strategies, alliances with the technical department.
- Prepare sales presentation, demonstration and proposal solutions to potential customers.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved and maintain good rapport with customers.
- Perform good after-sales services or sales account supports to new and existing customers.
- Willing to travel locally.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Matured, good communication and analytical skills.
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Intern – 0-1 years of experience (our goal for interns is to work up to a full-time Senior Executive)
- Assistant Finance & Administration Executive – 1-4 years of experience (you still must demonstrate basic competence with the right knowledge, skills and attitude)
- Senior Finance & Administration Executive – 4-8 years of experience
- Finance & Administration Manager – 8+ years of experience
- Young and energetic talent with knowledge of financial and product costing.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license
- Exposure in the ICT industry
- Understanding of government procurement policy and procedure – Tender Exercise
- Experience and understanding of corporate procurement process is an added advantage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org