(Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, Malaysia)
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a rapidly-growing company working with the latest ICT technologies. You understand how working with great people makes you better. You want to work for a company that is going somewhere and doing something.
V.NET is an established, open-source driven company seeking executives at all levels. We provide software development, consulting, training, and architectural solutions on everything from enterprise systems to mobile applications. We work with a diverse clientele that includes SMEs, GLCs and Government Sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with highly regarded open source industry veterans and some of the most well known open source vendors in the industry. We are NOT a staffing company. We ONLY hire full-time employees and interns.
We pride ourselves on NOT being a job shop. Our value is our talent; we appreciate your skills, your work, and your achievements. We offer:-
- Benefits (Employer-paid health and dental insurance, medical benefits, performance & project bonus, paid holidays and time off, etc.)
- Casual office dress code, for onsite engagements business casual attire
- A conducive work environment with flexible working hour and work location
- Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and gain industrial exposure
- Company-issued laptops run on Linux (with other operating systems in VMs if needed)
- The candidate must be fully authorized to work in Malaysia by the start date
Our ideal candidate is local and staying nearby to one of our R&D center in UPM-MTDC, Serdang, Selangor and:-
Job description & requirement:–
- To handle administrative work and book keeping.
- To assist in full set of account preparation, audit exercise and taxation.
- To provide support and participate in projects and ad-hoc activities.
- Prepare sales and projects costing
- Engage banks and financial institutions for potential project financing and relevant facilities.
- Exposure to financial accounting and audit exercise will be an advantage
- Assisting in procurement and sales exercise.
- Willing to travel locally.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Matured, good communication and analytical skills.
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Intern – 0-1 years of experience (our goal for interns is to work up to a full-time Senior Executive)
- Assistant Finance & Administration Executive – 1-4 years of experience (you still must demonstrate basic competence with the right knowledge, skills and attitude)
- Senior Finance & Administration Executive – 4-8 years of experience
- Finance & Administration Manager – 8+ years of experience
- Passionate and energetic.
- Experience in computerized accounting software
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Exposure in the ICT industry.