(Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, Malaysia)
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a rapidly-growing company working with the latest open-source technologies. You understand how working with great people makes you better. Be part of the team who change the world for a better tomorrow.
V.NET is an established, open-source driven company seeking software developers at all levels. We provide software development, consulting, training, and architectural solutions on everything from enterprise systems to mobile applications. We work with a diverse clientele that includes SMEs, GLCs and Government Sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with highly regarded open source industry veterans and some of the most well known open source vendors in the industry. We are NOT a staffing company. We ONLY hire full-time employees.
We pride ourselves on NOT being a job shop. Our value is our talent; we appreciate your skills, your work, and your achievements. We offer:-
- Benefits (Employer-paid health and dental insurance, medical benefits, performance & project bonus, paid holidays and time off, etc.)
- Casual office dress code, for onsite engagements and business casual attire
- A conducive work environment with flexible working hours
- Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and be published and syndicated in technical journals
- Company-issued laptops run on Linux (with other operating systems in VMs if needed)
- The candidate must be fully authorized to work in Malaysia by the start date
Our ideal candidate is local talent and able to report duty to one of our R&D centers in UPM-MTDC, Serdang, Selangor and has:-
- Interest in learning and using the latest technologies
- Ability to interact and develop a rapport with clients
- Intern – 0-1 year of experience (our goal for interns is to work up to an Associate Developer position)
- Associate Developer – 1-4 years of experience (you still must demonstrate basic competence with the technologies listed below)
- Senior Developer – 4-8 years of experience
- Senior Consultant / Architect – 8+ years of experience
- Mobile App Technology – Ionic & Flutter Framework
- Linux, Apache / Tomcat / NGINX
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Fullstack Developer with DevOps experience
- Application Development Framework – MVC / HMVC
- Software Engineering and Development Management knowledge; SCRUM and Agile methodology.
- Revision Control (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Knowledge of unit testing, load testing, etc.
- Exposure in an Agile development approach
- Knowledge in Virtualization and Containerization. e.g Virtualbox, KVM, Docker and VMWare